Children's Portrait: Andrew & Nick in Tacoma, Washington

I participated in a Montessori School auction in Tacoma, Washington, by donating a free photo shoot. What great fun I had with the person who bid on the photo shoot, Olga, and her sons, Andrew and Nick (and of course, Buddy)! She suggested we shoot in Point Defiance Park near Tacoma, what a beautiful location. It made my head spin with all the options for places to shoot in the park. It's 702 acres big!

And speaking of big, both Nick and Andrew have big, beautiful personalities! Andrew has a bright, pinball-machine smile and reminded me of Marlon Brandow. While Nick is a soul that runs deep, reminding me so much of James Dean.

Thanks so much for a great day photographing in the park, it was a pleasure to get to know you all.





No comments: